Finally having some time to catch up on data processing. I’ve processed all our GPS tracks of trips we made during our month-long stay in the Vava’u islands of Tonga from mid-September through mid-October. To make them stand out, I randomly selected different colors for each track. Most of the tracks are Tahina’s movements, but there are also tracks of hikes, dinghy rides, and even kayak trips. I varied the thickness of the tracks to help differentiate some.
Here are links to lots of blog posts that describe some of the various trips you find in the tracks. Definitely worth a read, and seeing lots of photos, if you want to understand what happened in these wonderful places we visited.
- Awesome Whale Watching in Tonga
- Video clip of whales
- First Place in our First Race in Tonga
- Regatta Vava’u 2010
- Tahina Takes 2nd Place in Regatta Vava’u Race
- Regatta Vava’u Wrap-up (photos)
- Last Days in Vava’u
- Birthday dinner at Mango
- Tonga is Cruising Heaven
- Another Tonga Cruising Weekend
- Underwater Coral Garden in Tonga